Mens clothing website saves big bucks
JackThreads.com is a members-only, online shopping apparel website for men. It has the top chic, suave mens clothing out right now at a discounted price, boasting everyday sales of up to 80 percent off. The website discounts items such as shoes, ties, jackets and more.
JackThreads was founded in 2008 in Columbus, Ohio by Jason Ross. In May 2010, JackThreads collaborated with Thrillist.com, a digital newsletter for men and parent company of JackThreads. The company has also teamed up with The Crosby Cross, which is an online publication as well.
Sales are constantly available. Every day at noon Eastern Standard Time, three to four brand new sales open. The site gives guys like me who want to dress both hipster and trendy the opportunity to buy clothes at a pretty cheap price, said Tyler Silvey, a junior RTV major of Cabot. The sale items are usually only available for a limited time.
Shoppers can sort the order of the list and pick the type, brand, color and size of any item. Some of the sale items include a Levi vest available for $79.99, a zip-up sweater for $39.99 and sweatshirts for $49.99.
High-class Marc New York jackets are available for $279.99, discounted from an original price of $595. Hats, scarves and gloves are also available.
Students can save even more money and prepare for the spring semester with a tank at a low price of $7.99. T-shirts, and short and long-sleeve tees, start at $9.99. Luxury brand long-sleeve T-shirts are $30 more. JackThreads original merchandise is also available.
Shoe companies available for purchase range from the classy Barrington shoe to stylish Penguin footwear to Wolverine Seger Engineer boots. Sneakers and slip-ons are also available. Reeboks Sermon sneakers are on sale for $64.99 (original price $119.99), and Franklin boots for winter are available at a price of only $44.99.
One of the current sales for Ties and cufflinks is only available for three more days- prices ranging from $5.99 to $32.99 versus the retail prices of $20 to $58. I purchased a bow tie recently, and the original price was $48 and I got it for $8, Silvey said. Watches are also available up to $750 off.
Prices range from $3.99 to $144.99. Mark Reider, a BSE social science major of Cabot, said I like the site, and Ive caught myself browsing their selection for hours at a time. JackThreads provides apparel and accessories for any season and any occasion.
Students can invite friends to join JackThreads and earn a $10 credit when the friend signs-up and purchases items. JackThreads also offers $5 in free credit to all new members just for signing up.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ASU Herald News Articles
Recent ASU Herald News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASU HERALD NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASU HERALD NEWS
- Gubernational Debate
- Mythbusters: Greek life edition
- Golf player dismissed from team after arrested and charged with sodomy
- Mold found in dorms causes health concerns for residents and staff
- College mergers, possible restructuring to follow decline in student enrollment
- The writing center relocates for easier student access
- Student activity center construction update
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Empowering People to Regain Their Mobility
- On-Site Workplace Health Clinics Emphasize Chiropractic Care
- 5 Important Tips for Choosing a Medicare Health Plan
- Welcome Your Holiday Guests With Inviting Lighting
- A New Prescription for Finding the Right Doctor
- Be on the Lookout for These Invasive Species
- It's Official: Women Are the Decision-Makers Even When It...
- Where the Jobs Are: Why Relocating May Be the Best Option
- Value of Education Brings Success Among Unique Student...
- Is Faith Really a Good Thing?
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- 5 DAYS ONLY! Semi Annual Consignment Sale!
- Leading Digital Strategists Transform Digital Marketing In Business and Academia
- USA NETWORK AND VERIZON CHARACTERS UNITE COLLEGE TOUR TO VISIT SEVEN CAMPUSES ACROSS THE COUNTRY, ENGAGING STUDENTS TO COMBAT DISCRIMINATION AND DATING ABUSE
- OH HONEY ARE “SINCERELY YOURS” WITH NEW EP // HONDA CIVIC TOUR
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services wants you to help “Drive Our Future”