Mens clothing website saves big bucks
JackThreads.com is a members-only, online shopping apparel website for men. It has the top chic, suave mens clothing out right now at a discounted price, boasting everyday sales of up to 80 percent off. The website discounts items such as shoes, ties, jackets and more.
JackThreads was founded in 2008 in Columbus, Ohio by Jason Ross. In May 2010, JackThreads collaborated with Thrillist.com, a digital newsletter for men and parent company of JackThreads. The company has also teamed up with The Crosby Cross, which is an online publication as well.
Sales are constantly available. Every day at noon Eastern Standard Time, three to four brand new sales open. The site gives guys like me who want to dress both hipster and trendy the opportunity to buy clothes at a pretty cheap price, said Tyler Silvey, a junior RTV major of Cabot. The sale items are usually only available for a limited time.
Shoppers can sort the order of the list and pick the type, brand, color and size of any item. Some of the sale items include a Levi vest available for $79.99, a zip-up sweater for $39.99 and sweatshirts for $49.99.
High-class Marc New York jackets are available for $279.99, discounted from an original price of $595. Hats, scarves and gloves are also available.
Students can save even more money and prepare for the spring semester with a tank at a low price of $7.99. T-shirts, and short and long-sleeve tees, start at $9.99. Luxury brand long-sleeve T-shirts are $30 more. JackThreads original merchandise is also available.
Shoe companies available for purchase range from the classy Barrington shoe to stylish Penguin footwear to Wolverine Seger Engineer boots. Sneakers and slip-ons are also available. Reeboks Sermon sneakers are on sale for $64.99 (original price $119.99), and Franklin boots for winter are available at a price of only $44.99.
One of the current sales for Ties and cufflinks is only available for three more days- prices ranging from $5.99 to $32.99 versus the retail prices of $20 to $58. I purchased a bow tie recently, and the original price was $48 and I got it for $8, Silvey said. Watches are also available up to $750 off.
Prices range from $3.99 to $144.99. Mark Reider, a BSE social science major of Cabot, said I like the site, and Ive caught myself browsing their selection for hours at a time. JackThreads provides apparel and accessories for any season and any occasion.
Students can invite friends to join JackThreads and earn a $10 credit when the friend signs-up and purchases items. JackThreads also offers $5 in free credit to all new members just for signing up.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ASU Herald News Articles
Recent ASU Herald News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASU HERALD
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASU HERALD NEWS
- Volleyball continues dominating the Sun Belt
- A-state women’s basketball dominates preseason competition
- A-State ROTC inducts three into Hall of Heroes
- A-State ranked in top 100 list of “Best for Vets”
- Awareness Project impacts A-State students and faculty
- Howl named one of the top 10 national mascots
- Deathtrap: the perfect play for murder
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family Fun: Indoor Trampoline Parks Grow by Leaps and Bounds
- Popping the Question Over the Holidays? What Every Guy...
- Helping Golfers Stay in the Swing With Chiropractic Care
- Conserve Energy This Winter by Choosing the Right Windows
- ACA Marketplace Complicates Tax Returns -- May Delay 2015...
- Gifts That Wow, and What They Say About You
- Millennial Travel Is on the Rise
- Taking Care on and off the Sports Field
- Are You a Candidate for Chiropractic Care?
- Worried About Ebola? What's Keeping You Safe at the...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- NEEBO COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SAVINGS TIP: SELL EARLY, BUY EARLY AND SAVE BIG
- Draper University's Tim Draper Hosts YouNoodle Live Featuring Student Entrepreneurs From Around The World
- NATIONAL SURVEY REVEALS CONFLICTED MINDSET OF COLLEGE STUDENTS ABOUT ADHD PRESCRIPTION STIMULANT MISUSE, ABUSE AND DIVERSION
- 7 Tips to Fuel for Finals
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists