Crazy about stAte
Each student at A-State has a different set of passions and goals. Although we are all diehard Red Wolves fans, some students take it to a whole new, and much more extreme level. Between competing in the annual craziest fan competition that was held last Thursday during the UT Arlington game or maybe just forming a group of friends, like “the naked guys,” that dress up for each game, students have always come together to go above and beyond to show their school spirit. Aside from the love for university sports teams, there are students who have passions that range from organizations they are involved with on campus and helping others to fashion and music. The Black Student Association was one of those organizations that has been hosting events each day this week, and Delta Zeta, along with ASU held the annual Polar Plunge on Saturday to raise money for the Special Olympics. Though the way we express our love for certain things or go about chasing our dreams greatly may differ, our goals are all the same: to do what we love, enjoy the college experience, and graduate with a degree to help us become successful in the future.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ASU Herald News Articles
Recent ASU Herald News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASU HERALD
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASU HERALD NEWS
- Sigma Pi suspended following rape allegations, arrest of two members
- Here she is, Miss ASU
- A-State finalist in safe school competition
- Businesses bring more affordable opportunities to Joneboro
- Is rape culture the new pop culture?
- Free the Nipple movement reaching out
- Beck PRIDE Center receives $15k grant
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Workers Say a Good Cup of Coffee Can Make Entire Workday...
- Fresh Fruit Delivers Fun and Nutrition
- Say No to the Knife: Reduce the Likeliness Of Surgery...
- Give Your Kitchen a New Look With a Lighting Update
- Garden Project Spreads Its Roots in Urban Areas
- The Need for Voluntary Insurance Is on the Rise
- How to Be More Productive During Your Business Flights
- It's Never too Late to Start Living Healthy
- Revive tus objetivos de verte saludable en 2015
- Debunking Common Tax-Filing Myths