Depression Awareness Week
The ASU Counseling Center recognized Depression and Grief Awareness week.
Activities of the week were focused on educating students, staff and faculty on the dangerous effects depression can take on a person.
(Pictured bottom corner) Pat Glascock, assistant director at the counseling center talked about the lessons we learned about grief and losing someone in the movie the "Lion King" Monday at the Cache river room.
(Bottom and right) students and members of the positive psychology club drummed away their stress in a circle outside the Acansa dining hall. An information booth has been setup for the rest of the week with informational pamphlet for anyone to take.
A "De-stress don't re-press" workout session will take place in the Cache River Room of the Student Union at 3 p.m.
Attendees will benefit from working out with a fitness instructor to breathe away their stress.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ASU Herald News Articles
Recent ASU Herald News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASU HERALD NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASU HERALD NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools