Feature Photos: Nano Night at the Museum
The children of Jonesboro visited the ASU Museum Tuesday for Nano Night, an event to teach kids and parents about Nano Science and Technology.
Top: One of the experiments included making chocolate syrup balls made out of sodium alginate, sodium chlorimate, water, and chocolate syrup.
Bottom: Another one of the experiments included making examples of self assembling molecules. Participants were told to take their right hand and join it with another person's right hand while joining left hands with a third person. This resulted in the chain you see in the picture.
The next Nano Night is scheduled for March 13th at 5:30.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ASU Herald News Articles
Recent ASU Herald News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASU HERALD NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASU HERALD NEWS
RECENT ASU HERALD CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit