Put your dancin' shoes on
Michael Guenther teaches ballroom dancing classes at the HPESS dance studio on the third floor.
Guenther covers lessons that range from the waltz and foxtrot to the dances such as the rumba and the cha-cha. Guenther said that beginners are welcome.
Classes are held weekly throughout Feburary. Find more information on the classes on their Facebook Page "ASU Ballroom Dance Club"
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More ASU Herald News Articles
Recent ASU Herald News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR ASU HERALD NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST ASU HERALD NEWS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care