Sports spectators showcase disparities
The finale of NCAA’s Women’s March Madness took place between Connecticut and Notre Dame but does anyone even know who won?
Our View: The true value of healthy food
Ramen noodles have long been a staple in the college student’s diet, but at what cost?
Increased access to art changes perceptions
With the growth of the Internet over the past two decades, the way we as a society operate has changed dramatically.
Academic attitudes need altering
The attitudes of students attending universities are becoming more reflective of compulsory junior high than of a secondary education opportunity.
Our View: Career planning
“Stay in school,” chant teachers, parents and classmates alike through the years. In high school, it holds true, as the benefits of a high school diploma justify the investment of time, especially since the education comes at no direct cost to students.1 comment
- Silicon Valley CEO wins opportunity to coach Red Wolves
- Campus Crime: April 9 - April 12
- Faculty recognized for outstanding service
- All in Drag: GSA puts on annual show
- SGA supports lighting fixtures at The Pines
- Richmond-Hayder Finalists
- Create @ State offers opportunitites
- Coach For A Day: Bidding on the spring game
- New fraternity may open doors on campus
- Coming out with the truth